Wednesday 12 December 2012

New WIP?????

Oh.. Currently I am still doing my friend's muffler.. But when it comes to the grey color, i always knit it wrongly at the edge. I have did it TWICE!!!!.. Huhuhu.. I really don't like frogging.. It will waste my time.. So I have decided to start another project.. I mean another customer's order.. It is really challenging because I will knit a 4 year old boy's CABLE sweater.. Huhuhuh.. Really excited to start it. I even made a swatch for it..  The sweater will be look like this... Nice isn't it? Hehehe.. Can't wait to start knit it.. Hahaha..



The picture below the ingredient to make this sweater.. Hehehe.. All you need is..

Yarn - Baby Design Ice Yarn
Needle - Size US 3 and US 6
And of course a stitch marker..

By the way the muffler is already 10cm.. Yeaay!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment